Sunday 8 April 2012

I got tagged!

Entirely by surprise, I got tagged by Lady Disdain at Sincerely, Lady Disdain. I've never been tagged before, and it is so cool! Thanks so much! It was kind of cool to see my blog up there in the tagging list. Okay, here goes.

This is how it goes:
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself (optional)
3. Answer the questions the tagger posted for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that they have been tagged
 
I don't really want to put down 11 random things bout myself, so I'll skip to part 3. 
 
1)      If you could have one fictional character enter your own reality, who would it be?
 
That is a really hard question. I have a whole lot of people I would love to meet, but right now I think I would love to meet Frank Hardy of the Hardy brothers. I think The Hardy Boys are incredibly cool,  to the extent I borrowed every single Hardy Boys book I could find in our local library and the Brisbane one. If either came into my reality, I'd probably get involved in a really cool mystery as well, and that would be fun. As to why Frank and not Joe, I just like Frank better. Possibly because he's older, and isn't as sarcastic. 
 
2)     In your experience, what is the kindest thing you have seen anyone do that really touched your heart and made you rejoice in humanity? (It could be a stranger, a family member, or even yourself who did it.)
 Why are these questions so hard? I have seen a lot of people do some really nice things, and I don't think any particular event stands out. Also, I have a vivid imagination, so I could be transferring a book event into real life. However, there is one event that really was important to me. One time I was really upset about something, I don't know what, and I was crying really hard.  It was about 11 PM. My older brother came into the room and asked me if I was okay. For me, that was really special.  
3)     If you could be anywhere but here at this very moment, fictional or real, where would you be? 
If I choose somewhere fictional, will the fictional people be there too? If I could go to anywhere right now, I might choose Araluen, from the Ranger's Apprentice books. It sounds so cool there, and it's in the Middle Ages, with honour and chivalry, which doesn't seem to be as important these days.
 4)     What, in your opinion, does it take to be a truly admirable hero/heroine, in films, books or reality?  
To be a truly admirable hero/heroine, they need to be honourable, courteous, polite, caring, and preferably witty.  
5)     Have you ever been to a play/concert/performance? Which one was the most memorable and why?
 My sister and I were in ballet for a while, quite a few years ago, and we did concerts for a few years. The most memorable performance, is much harder to decide though. The youth group I am in has also done performances, and those are memorable. The most memorable, however, would be the one my older brother, sister, myself, and our dance group, performed in front of our church, to the song  'In Christ Alone' . That was really special, and hearing that song still reminds me of it.   
6)     Which time period in fashion most appeals to you? 
Again with the hard questions! I like old style dresses, but I'm not sure what time period. Maybe early 1900s? 
7)     If you could be any animal in the world, which one would you be, and why?
I'd like to be a robin. They always sound so cheerful, and old fashioned. I think that would be fun. I don't really know much about them though. 
8)    Describe something that was really influential in your childhood. (If it’s too personal, then describe the second most influential moment, and so on).
 I really have no idea what the most influential moment would be. It partly depends on what it's supposed to be influencing me to do. I don't know what an influential memory would be.  
9)     What is your absolute favorite thing about this world we live in (excluding people)? 
That's really easy. BOOKS! I love books, and there's really no other competition.  
10) What is your least favorite aspect in people?
My least favorite aspect in people would be the aspect that makes them ignore someone else. My second least would be when adults act like kids can't comprehend normal language, especially if they are an older kid. These are both incredibly annoying aspects of people. 
 11)  And, to end on a good note, what is your most favorite attribute in a person?
My favorite attribute in a person would be making everyone feel included. That is very valuable. 
 
To answer the bonus question, if I got tossed into a book, and this may sound weird, I want one that is a little bit boring, or else I might want to stay!
 
Now the really really hard bit. I have to come up with ELEVEN questions!
 
Here goes *biting fingernails*
 
1) What is your weirdest habit?
2) What is your favorite childhood memory?
3) If you could learn one unusual skill, what would it be and why?
4) What would be your ideal outfit?
5) Do you love chocolate, and if not, WHY NOT?
6) Describe your ideal theme  park ride.
7) What is your favorite time of day?
8) If you could be any bird, what bird would you want to be? (Imaginary birds are allowed, but you have to describe them)
9) If you could meet anyone, fictional or real, for lunch, who are they and what would you eat?
10)  Why do you blog?
11) If someone called you crazy, what would you say to them?

I tag 
Lady Disdain at Sincerely, Lady Disdain
Elizabeth at A Little Bit of Heaven

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. No problem for the tagging. Haha, and sorry about the hard questions :P

    Ooh, I used to LOVE reading "The Hardy Boys". Do you read the Nancy Drew ones as well? I think I liked Joe precisely for the reason you dislike him ;P

    Have to say I agree about one of the best attributes in a person being able to include people. Sometimes a loner doesn't want to be a loner and it takes a truly perceptive person to see that, I think.

    ReplyDelete